Web Content Viewer

Amendments after Start of ORNS Activity and Disputes

If you require amendments to the MUP payment amounts after the start of ORNS activity or disagree with the MUP amounts paid, you can send an appeal via the following Formsg links:

•    Employers: 
•    Self-employed NSmen: 

Appeals must be done within three months after the start of your ORNS activity. They must be submitted with the NS Pay amount claimed, grounds of appeal, and any necessary supporting documents.