FIT@HPB Quick HIIT
NS FIT@HPB Quick HIIT is conducted at the following community locations below. NSmen may log on to NS Portal to view the detailed listing of FIT@HPB Quick HIIT sessions available for booking.
Important Information for all participants:
- Please be properly attired in PT kit for all sessions. You may bring along an exercise mat (optional).
- Please present NS Portal booking confirmation page once you are onsite for your check-in.
- Please download the Healthy 365 mobile app before you attend the session. You must perform a check-in and check-out using the Healthy 365 mobile app to scan a QR code at the start and end of each session to facilitate attendance taking.
- If you encountered difficulties with the check-in or check-out function using the Healthy 365 mobile app, please approach the facilitator onsite for assistance. A longer processing time of 5-10 working days is expected before your attendance is reflected on NS Portal. You may contact NS Call Centre at contact@NS.sg or 1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) for further enquires.
Wet Weather Cancellations:
- Quick HIIT sessions conducted at non-sheltered outdoor venues, indicated below with (*) are susceptible to inclement weather.
- You can receive notifications of wet weather cancellation by subscribing to the "Wet Weather Info-FIT@HPB QuickHIIT" Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/kG7lXRiWCIJjYTRl. The fitness trainer on-site will inform you if your FIT@HPB Quick HIIT session has been cancelled when the cancellation happens less than 30 mins prior to the start of your session.
- No attendance will be counted if the sessions are cancelled before the start of any workouts.
- For sessions cancelled after the commencement of the warm-up of the workouts, you have to approach the facilitator onsite for your check-out attendance via FORMSG before leaving. A longer processing time is expected before your attendance is reflected on NS Portal. You may contact NS Call Centre at contact@NS.sg or 1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) for further enquiries.
Your families and friends can join the same NS FIT@HPB Quick HIIT sessions organised by HPB through the HPB’s Healthy 365 mobile app.
|Location||Location Description||Location||Location Description|
|509 Bishan Amphitheatre (*)||Amphitheatre beside Blk 509||Jurong Lake Gardens (ActiveSG)(*)||Space in front of pool entrance|
|Active Garden (Gardens by the Bay)||Active Garden - Waterfront Plaza, along the Scented Walk towards Active Garden (next to Waterfront Promenade)||Jurong West SIP(*)||In between blocks 552 to 559, level 2 artificial turf open area|
|Asian Civilisations Museum||Hard Court next to the entrance||Kampung Admiralty||Level 1, Area B|
|Bedok Reservoir Park||Area behind WAWAWA café||Mount Faber Clubhouse(*)||Level 2 Outdoor Multi-Purpose Court, inside the cage|
|Bedok Stadium||Stadium Gallery||One Punggol||One Punggol, Level 5 next to Lift Lobby A Capacity|
|Begonia Terrace(*)||Begonia Pavillion||Pasir Ris Elias CC||Pasir Ris Elias CC, Marquee|
|Bishan Sport Centre(**)||Stadium Foyer (Level 3)||Pasir Ris Sport Centre||Level 1 Foyer|
|Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park(**)||Skating Park||Punggol Clubhouse(*)||Level 1 Outdoor Area (Outside Taekwondonomics)|
|BLK 216A Boon Lay Avenue(*)||Boon Lay View RN, within shelter||Punggol Park (*)||Hardcourt near Bistro. Along junction of Hougang Ave 8 and Hougang Ave 10|
|Buangkok Square(*)||Level 1 Community Plaza, besides McDonald's||Sengkang Sport Centre||Space between park connector and behind pool|
|Bukit Gombak Sport Centre||Level 1, Basketball Court||Serangoon Stadium(*)||Roundabout in the carpark|
|Bukit Panjang Plaza (*)||Level 4, Garden Plaza||Singapore Sports Hub(*)||National Stadium, Gate 14|
|Choa Chu Kang Stadium||Stadium D-ring||Sun Plaza Park||Amphitheatre at Tampines Ave 7|
|Clementi Sport Centre||Multi-purpose court outside sports hall||Tampines Clubhouse||Open Area near BBQ Pits 3 & 4|
|Clementi Woods Park(*)||Hardcourt along West Coast Road, opposite of Westbay Condominium. Nearest bus stop is Bus Stop 17389, right beside the park entrance||Tiong Bahru Park||Open hardcourt area between playground and toilet|
|East Coast Park||Parkland Green, Hardcourt near toilet||Toa Payoh Town Park||Sheltered Pavilion|
|Eastlawn@108 Canberra Street||Hardcourt at 108 Canberra Street||West Coast Park (*)||Intergenerational Fitness Area near McDonald's|
|Home of Athletics(*)||Artificial turf at level 2 of stadium (entrance via side gate)||Woodlands Sport Centre(*)||Ground Floor Tile Area at Stadium Gallery|
|IMM(*)||Level 3, Garden Plaza||Yio Chu Kang Stadium (*)||D-Ring|
|Jalan Pintau Playground Park(*)||Shelter next to hardcourt area||Yishun Clubhouse(*)||Level 2, Sunset Terrace|
|Jcube(**)||Level 5, J-stage||Yishun Neighbourhood Park(*)||Open Area behind Darul Makmur Mosque|
|Junction 8(*)||Level 3, Roof Garden||Yishun Park(*)||Multi-Purpose Centre @ Yishun Ave 11 and Yishun Ring Road (Opposite Yishun Hawker Centre)|
|Jurong Central Zone C RC(*)||Multipurpose Hall at Blk 414A Jurong West Street 42||Yishun Stadium (*)||Stadium D-ring|
|Jurong East Sport Centre(*)||Hardcourt at Front Entrance (Besides Carpark)|
(*) Venues susceptible to inclement weather.
(**) Please note that in line with MOH's advisory on extended Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), this session that is situated within a shopping mall will be catered only to full vaccinated participants. You will need to be/have gain entry to the mall and session:
1. Fully vaccinated; or
2. Unvaccinated with a negative valid PET (<24hrs); or
3. Recovered from COVID-19 with a PET exemption notice or discharge memo