FIT@HPB Quick HIIT
NS FIT@HPB Quick HIIT is conducted at the following community locations below. NSmen may log on to NS Portal to view the detailed listing of FIT@HPB Quick HIIT sessions available for booking.
Important Information for all participants:
- Please be properly attired in PT kit for all sessions. You may bring along an exercise mat (optional).
- Please present proof of NS Portal booking (SMS or email confirmation) once you are onsite for your check-in.
- Please download the Healthy 365 mobile app before you attend the session. You must perform a check-in and check-out using the Healthy 365 mobile app to scan a QR code at the start and end of each session to facilitate attendance taking.
- If you encountered difficulties with the check-in or check-out function using the Healthy 365 mobile app, please approach the facilitator onsite for assistance. A longer processing time of 5-10 working days is expected before your attendance is reflected on NS Portal. You may contact NS Call Centre at contact@NS.sg or 1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) for further enquires.
Wet Weather Cancellations:
- Quick HIIT sessions conducted at non-sheltered outdoor venues, indicated below with (*) are susceptible to inclement weather.
- You can receive notifications of wet weather cancellation by subscribing to the "Wet Weather Info-FIT@HPB QuickHIIT" Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/kG7lXRiWCIJjYTRl. The fitness trainer on-site will inform you if your FIT@HPB Quick HIIT session has been cancelled when the cancellation happens less than 30 mins prior to the start of your session.
- No attendance will be counted if the sessions are cancelled before the start of any workouts.
- For sessions cancelled after the commencement of the warm-up of the workouts, you have to approach the facilitator onsite for your check-out attendance via FORMSG before leaving. A longer processing time is expected before your attendance is reflected on NS Portal. You may contact NS Call Centre at contact@NS.sg or 1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) for further enquiries.
Your families and friends can join the same NS FIT@HPB Quick HIIT sessions organised by HPB through the HPB’s Healthy 365 mobile app.
|Location||Location Description||Location||Location Description|
|509 Bishan Amphitheatre||Amphitheatre besides Blk 509||Jurong Lake Gardens
|Space in front of pool entrance|
|Bedok Reservoir Park(*)||Area besides WAWAWA Café||Jurong West SIP (*)||Artificial turf open area at level 2 (in between blocks 552 to 559)|
|Bedok Stadium||Stadium Gallery||Kampung Admiralty||Level 1, Area B|
|Bishan Sport Centre||
Stadium Foyer (Level 3)
|Pasir Ris Elias CC||Pasir Ris Elias CC, Marquee|
|Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park (*)||Skating Park||Pasir Ris Sports Centre||Level 1, Foyer|
|Bukit Gombak Sport Centre (*)||
Level 1, Basketball Court
|Punggol Park||Hardcourt near Bistro. Along junction of Hougang Ave 8 and Hougang Ave 10|
|Clementi Sport Centre (*)||Multi-purpose court outside sports hall||SAFRA Tampines (*)||Open Area near BBQ Pits 3 & 4|
|East Coast Park (*)||Parkland Green, Hardcourt near toilet||Sengkang Riverside Park(*)||Area beside O'My Kampong|
|Eastlawn at 108
|Hardcourt at 108 Canberra Street||Sengkang Sport Centre(*)||Space between park connector and behind pool|
|Home of Athletics||Artificial turf at level 2 of stadium (entrance via side gate)||Serangoon Stadium||Stadium Gallery|
|IMM(**)||Level 3, Garden Plaza||Singapore Sports Hub||National Stadium, Gate 18|
|Shelter next to hardcourt area||Sun Plaza Hardcourt (*)||Hard court beside Sun Plaza|
|JCube(**)||Level 5, J-stage||Toa Payoh Town Park||Sheltered Pavilion|
|Junction 8(**)||Level 3, Roof Garden||West Coast Park(*)||Intergenerational Fitness Area near McDonald's|
|Multipurpose Hall at Blk 414A Jurong West Street 42||Yishun Park (*)||Multi-Purpose Centre @ Yishun Ave 11 and Yishun Ring Road (Opposite Yishun Hawker Centre)|
|Jurong Lake Gardens (*)||Between Wave Plaza and Forest Ramble, in front of Chinese Garden Gate|
(*) Venues susceptible to inclement weather.
(**) Please note that in line with MOH's advisory on extended Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS), this session that is situated within a shopping mall will be catered only to full vaccinated participants. You will need to be/have gain entry to the mall and session:
1. Fully vaccinated; or
2. Unvaccinated with a negative valid PET (<24hrs); or
3. Recovered from COVID-19 with a PET exemption notice or discharge memo