FIT@HPB Quick HIIT
[Updated 23 Jul 2021: FCCs will be closed and the conduct of IPPT and NS FIT at FCCs, SAFRA gyms and public locations suspended till 18 August 2021.]
NS FIT@HPB Quick HIIT is conducted at the following community locations below. NSmen may log on to NS Portal to view the detailed listing of FIT@HPB Quick HIIT sessions available for booking.
Important Information for all participants:
- Please be properly attired in PT kit for all sessions. You may bring along an exercise mat (optional).
- Please present proof of NS Portal booking (SMS or email confirmation) once you are onsite for your check-in.
- Please download the Healthy 365 mobile app before you attend the session. You must perform a check-in and check-out using the Healthy 365 mobile app to scan a QR code at the start and end of each session to facilitate attendance taking.
- If you encountered difficulties with the check-in or check-out function using the Healthy 365 mobile app, please approach the facilitator onsite for assistance. A longer processing time of 5-10 working days is expected before your attendance is reflected on NS Portal. You may contact NS Call Centre at contact@NS.sg or 1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) for further enquires.
Wet Weather Cancellations:
- Quick HIIT sessions conducted at non-sheltered outdoor venues, indicated below with (*) are susceptible to inclement weather.
- You can receive notifications of wet weather cancellation by subscribing to the "Wet Weather Info-FIT@HPB QuickHIIT" Telegram channel at https://t.me/joinchat/kG7lXRiWCIJjYTRl. The fitness trainer on-site will inform you if your FIT@HPB Quick HIIT session has been cancelled when the cancellation happens less than 30 mins prior to the start of your session.
- No attendance will be counted if the sessions are cancelled before the start of any workouts.
- For sessions cancelled after the commencement of the warm-up of the workouts, you have to approach the facilitator onsite for your check-out attendance via FORMSG before leaving. A longer processing time is expected before your attendance is reflected on NS Portal. You may contact NS Call Centre at contact@NS.sg or 1800-3676767 (1800-eNSNSNS) for further enquiries.
Your families and friends can join the same NS FIT@HPB Quick HIIT sessions organised by HPB through the HPB’s Healthy 365 mobile app.
|Location||Location Description||Location||Location Description|
|Bedok Stadium||Stadium Gallery||Our Tampines Hub||Arena @ OTH, Tennis Court|
|Bishan Sport Centre||Stadium Foyer (Level 3)||Pasir Ris Sports Centre||Level 1 Foyer|
|Bukit Gombak Sport
|Level 1, basketball court||Punggol Park(*)||Hardcourt near Bistro. Along the junction of Hougang Ave 8 and Hougang Ave 10|
|Clementi Sport Centre (*)||Multi-purpose court outside sports hall||Sengkang Sport Centre (*)||Space between park connector and behind pool|
|East Coast Park (*)||Parkland Green, Hardcourt near toilet||Serangoon Stadium (*)||Serangoon Stadium Carpark|
|Hard Court at 108
|Hard Court at 108 Canberra Street||Singapore Sports Hub||National Stadium, Gate 18|
|Home of Athletics (*)||Artificial turf at level 2 of stadium (entrance via side gate)||Sun Plaza Hardcourt (*)||Hard Court beside Sun Plaza|
Playground Park (*)
|Shelter next to hardcourt area||Toa Payoh Stadium||Stadium Gallery|
|Jurong Lake Gardens (*)||Between Wave Plaza and Forest Ramble, in front of Chinese Garden gate||West Coast Park (*)||Intergenerational Fitness Area near McDonald's|
|Jurong Lake Gardens
|Space infront of pool entrance||Woodlands Sport Centre (*)||Stadium open-air carpark space|
|Jurong West SIP||In between blocks 552 to 559, level 2 artificial turf open area||Yishun Park (*)||Multi-Purpose Centre @ Yishun Ave 11 and Yishun Ring Road (Opposite Yishun Hawker Centre)|
(*) Venues susceptible to inclement weather.