Manage Call-Ups & Manning
Via Manage Call-Ups & Manning on the NS Portal, you can:
- Acknowledge your upcoming/amended/cancelled call-ups SAF100 notifications.
You will receive notification of your call-ups via SMS or e-mail, which you are required to acknowledge through this eService. You can also:
- Download and print a softcopy of the official notice, the SAF100
- Forward your SAF100 to your employers/partners
- Register your personal IT devices for usage and storage in Red Zones in SAF camps
- Access your training programme and/or administrative instructions for your upcoming activities
Submit your deferment application for call-ups that you are unable to attend. You can also:
- Track the status of your application
- Upload supporting documents
Acknowledge notification of your Manning period for mobilisation.
You will receive notification of your Manning in advance via the eMobilisation notification system, which you can view and acknowledge through this eService. You can also:
- Access your mobilisation instructions
- Apply to be excused from Manning if you are unable to perform this duty