Advisory to All Visitors and Contractors of SAF Camps/Bases
In view of the latest COVID-19 situation, MINDEF/SAF will be taking additional measures to enhance the protection of our service personnel. All visitors and contractors entering SAF camps/bases will be subjected to health and travel declarations
Please refrain from visiting SAF camps/bases, if:
- You have been tested positive for COVID-19
- You are feeling unwell, having fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- You are currently on sick leave with a Medical Certificate (MC) or under the Home Recovery Programme.
- You have returned from overseas travel within the past 10 days.
- You are currently serving the Stay-Home Notice Period.
- You have been issued Health Risk Warning (HRW) and tested positive using an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) self-test kit,
We encourage everyone to remain vigilant and practise good personal hygiene.