Advisory to All Visitors and Contractors of SAF Camps/Bases
In view of the latest COVID-19 situation, MINDEF/SAF will be taking additional measures to enhance the protection of our service personnel. All visitors and contractors entering SAF camps/bases will be subjected to temperature screening and travel declarations.
Individuals found to be with symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath will be denied entry and directed to seek medical attention outside. Similarly, any individual found to have travelled overseas within the past 14 days, or have been issued a Quarantine Order (QO)/ Stay-Home Notice (SHN) / Health Risk Warning (HRW)^ / Health Risk Alert (HRA)^ within the past 14 days by the Ministry of Health (MOH), will also be denied entry into SAF camps/bases.
In summary, please refrain from visiting SAF camps/bases, if:
- You are feeling unwell, having fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, runny nose or sore throat.
- You have returned from overseas travel within the past 14 days.
- You have resided or come into close contact with an active confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You are currently serving a QO, or SHN, self-isolation, Medical Certificate (MC) or under phone surveillance.
- You have been issued HRW or HRA, within the past 14 days. ^
- You have been to Chinatown Complex (335 Smith Street, Singapore 050335) between 8-11 Sep 21
We encourage everyone to remain vigilant and practise good personal hygiene.
* Exempted, if COVID-19 test result is negative.
^ Personnel who received a HRW are legally obliged to undergo a COVID-19 test regimen. Personnel issued with a HRA are obliged by SAF to undergo a COVID-19 PCR test.