Exit Permit


Away from Singapore? Apply for your Exit Permit online.

Under the Enlistment Act (Chapter 93), all male Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents aged 13 years and above are required to comply with the exit control regulation. Pre-enlistees from aged 13 years, full-time National Servicemen, Regulars (who have not completed MTE) are required to apply for Exit Permit if they intend to travel or remain overseas for 3 months or longer. For Regulars who completed their MTE and Operationally Ready National Servicemen (ie. NSmen), Exit Permit is required if they are travelling and remaining overseas for 6 months and longer in a single trip.

For more information on Exit Permit, please click on HERE.




Related eServices


General Information



Last updated on 01 Jul 2014